Bio-Ferm® XP is a uniquely produced proprietary high performance yeast derived from a Non-GMO Strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Bio-Ferm® XP is a premium yeast that is optimally suited for the batch production of fuel, beverage, and industrial alcohol. Bio-Ferm® XP demonstrates exceptional fermentation characteristics in terms of its ability to tolerate high temperatures, high solids (osmotic stress), and ethanol toxicity.
Bio-Ferm® XP is the premium, highest performance dry yeast manufactured to the industry’s highest standard. Benefits of Bio-Ferm® XP Premium Yeast when compared to Bio-Ferm® XP and other conventional yeasts:
- Bio-Ferm® XP demonstrates an aggressive mid-to-late fermentation kinetic in laboratory testing and commercial process studies. This unique kinetic fosters competitive exclusion of infectious bacteria in mid to late fermentation when control is difficult.
- Bio-Ferm® XP consistently provides a more “complete” fermentation in laboratory testing and commercial process studies by depletion of available carbohydrates.
- LBDS performs very comprehensive quantitative and qualitative quality assurance on Bio-Ferm® XP to offer industry leading consistency and reproducibility when used in ethanol fermentation.
- In the production of Bio-Ferm® XP, LBDS utilizes its SYNER-G™ Manufacturing Process, whereby it effectively controls the propagation, nutrient profile, and other production parameters to offer a product that is optimally suited to withstand the stress factors commonly associated with ethanol production
- View Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- View Safety Data Sheet (PDF)